Bringing Children Together With Hadiths: An Evaluation Of 40 Hadis Düşler Adasi (40 Hadiths Island Of Dreams)Journal: The Journal of Near East University Islamic Research Center (Vol.7, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2021-12-17
Authors : Recep Emin GÜL; Samet YAĞCI;
Page : 271-304
Keywords : Hadith; Religious Education; Early Childhood Period; 40 Hadis Düşler Adası; Religious Development;
In this study, the suitability of the hadiths in the story book called 40 Hadis Düşler Adası (40 Hadiths Island of Dreams), prepared by Publications of the Presidency of Religious Affairs for children aged 5 and over, for the development of children in terms of suitability for child principle is discussed. In this study, which was designed with a qualitative research model, the document review method was used. In the research, the problem of the suitability of the hadiths in the aforementioned book with the religious development characteristics of 5–7-year-old children in terms of suitability for child principle is focused on. It was thought that mentioned suitability is important in terms of the correct development of the children's imagination of religion, God and the prophet, and the importance of this study was decided. In the study, first of all, examples from the life of the Prophet for child education were given, then the basic principles for the religious education of 5–7-year-old children were mentioned briefly. Finally, the hadiths in the subject book were examined in terms of hadiths suitability for children. After the examination, it was concluded that twenty-six hadiths are suitable for children and fourteen hadiths are not. Alternative hadiths were suggested instead of the hadiths that were thought to be unsuitable for children. The study has been completed with some suggestions for other studies that will be prepared with similar content and purpose.
Other Latest Articles
- Konferans Diplomasisi Perspektifinde Antalya Diplomasi Forumu'nun Uluslararası İlişkilerdeki Rolü /The Role of Antalya Diplomacy Forum in International Relations from the Perspective of Conference Diplomacy
- TURİZM DİPLOMASİSİ KAPSAMINDA KENT MARKALAMA: DİJİTAL ÇAĞDA MÜZELER BİR KENTİN MARKALAŞMASINA NASIL KATKI SAĞLAR? /City Branding in the Context of Tourism Diplomacy: What Role Do Museums Play in Urban Branding in the Digital Age?
- Özbekistan’da Medya Tarihine Bir Bakış /An Overview of Media History in Uzbekistan
- Digital Hegemony and the Russia-Ukraine War
- Public Diplomacy of the George W. Bush Administration: 9/11 and War on Terror
Last modified: 2022-08-10 04:59:54