ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login

Analysis of the Effect of Training and Conflict on the Performance of Elementary School Teachers in Global Prima Schools

Journal: International Journal of Progressive Sciences and Technologies (IJPSAT) (Vol.34, No. 1)

Publication Date:

Authors : ;

Page : 293-299

Keywords : training; conflict; performance; teacher;

Source : Download Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


In the problem of improving the quality of education, teacher performance is the key to improving the field of education. In the process of education in schools, teachers have a double task, namely as teachers and educators. As an elementary school teacher, the teacher is in charge of pouring several learning materials to students, while as an educator, the teacher is in charge of guiding and fostering students to become moral human beings who are capable, active, creative, and independent. This study aims to analyze the effect of training and conflicts on teacher performance. This research approach is a quantitative research method, conducted at the SD Global Prima School, in March 2022. The population to be used in this study is 34 people, a sample determination technique, namely saturated sampling. Data collection techniques use interviews and questionnaires. To measure reliability with the Cronbach Alpha statistical test > 0.70. Data analysis using multiple regression analysis models (Y = a+b1X1+b2X2+b3X3+ e), coefficient of determination (R2), F test (simultaneous testing), and t-test (partial testing). The results of the study had the effect of training on the performance of elementary school teachers, from the results of the partial test (t-test) where the calculation value > t-table (4.288 > 1.30) and the significance value of 0.007 < 0.05. There is an influence of conflict on the performance of elementary school teachers, partial test results (Test-t) where the calculated value is > t-table (2.309 > 1.30) and the significance value is 0.025 < 0.05. The result of the Adjusted R square value of 0.728 means that 72.8% of the variation in the dependent variables of elementary school teacher performance in Sekolah Global Prima which can be explained by the variation in independent variables of training and conflict of the remaining 27.2% (100%-72.8%) is explained by other variables that were not studied in this study, such as compensation, leadership style, motivation, and others. In conclusion, based on the results of the research and discussion that has been described in the previous chapter, conclusions can be drawn. That the variables of training and conflict, partially and simultaneously tested, influence the performance of elementary school teachers in Sekolah Global Prima

Last modified: 2022-11-21 02:08:58