Performance Evaluation of Rayleigh Multipath Fading Channel using Rectangular QAM schemes?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : P. Sunil Kumar M.G. Sumithra M. Sarumathi;
Page : 346-352
Keywords : fading; interference; Rectangular QAM; Simulink;
Fading is nothing but the degradation in signal strength and occurs mainly due to reflections from a stratified atmosphere or from surface land along the path. Such fading also causes multipath effects which result in constructive or destructive interference in the level of the incoming signal. Multipath fading varies with path length, frequency, climate and terrain. In dry, windy, mountainous areas, the multiple path phenomenon is virtually non-existent. Flat terrain along a path tends to increase the incidence of fading. Fading is prominent in hot, humid coastal regions. In this paper Rayleigh Multipath fading channels is considered and the performance analysis of it is done using Rectangular QAM schemes like 16 QAM, 64QAM and 128 QAM using the Simulink tool.
Other Latest Articles
- Mitigation of Blackhole for AODV (Ad hoc On Demand Distance Vector)?
- Genomic Signal Processing (GSP) Of Rheumatic Arthritis (RA) Using Different Indicator Sequences?
- A Survey on Clustering Principles with K-means Clustering Algorithm Using Different Methods in Detail?
- Utilizing WM and GM for Finding Intelligence of Human Behavior?
- Hemoperitoneum: a diagnostic dilemma. A solid ovarian tumour mimicking ruptured ectopic pregnancy
Last modified: 2013-05-29 00:57:02