Application of SVM and ELM Methods to Predict Location and Magnitude Leakage of Pipelines on Water Distribution NetworkJournal: International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (IJACR) (Vol.5, No. 19)
Publication Date: 2015-06-24
Authors : A.Ejah Umraeni Salam; Muh. Tola; Mary Selintung; Farouk Maricar;
Page : 139-144
Keywords : Leakage of pipelines; EPANET; SVM; ELM; NRMSE.;
In this research, the system of leakage of pipelines detection will be done by a computerized technique by using analysis of pressure monitoring as a determinant of presence of pipeline leaks in the water distribution network. The pressure data obtained from EPANET software, namely a modeling in a hydraulic system. This study uses two methods, artificial intelligence, namely Support Vector Machine (SVM) and Extreme Learning Machine (ELM) which the results can be compared in order to predict the magnitude and location of leakage. Overall, both of these methods can be used to predict the magnitude and location of leakage. The accuracy of predictions for the magnitude and location of leakage of these methods is based on the value of NRMSE. In this case the results obtained by using the method of ELM are more accurate compared than the method of SVM of the entire pipeline systems.
Other Latest Articles
- Tree Formation Using Coordinate Method
- Reliable and energy efficient Nano bacterium communication for optimization solution
- The Gap of Current Agent Based Simulation Modeling Practices and Feasibility of a Generic Agent Based Simulation Model
- A Fast and Adaptive Video-Based Method for Eye Blink Rate Estimation
- Конспект классного часа для 1 класса по теме ?Старинный город на Суре?
Last modified: 2015-06-26 19:43:13