E-PR as an instrument of forming the foreign policy image of UkraineJournal: Studia Humanitatis (Vol.2015, No. 4)
Publication Date: 2016-01-25
Authors : Tereshchuk V.I.;
Page : 10-10
Keywords : E-PR; Ukraine; foreign policy; public relations; Internet;
The article discusses the role of the Internet as a global communication tool in the PR-support of the implementation of Ukraine's foreign policy. The article pays particular attention to the features of the websites of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and diplomatic missions of Ukraine as an image-forming tool.
Other Latest Articles
- The dynamics of political regime in modern Ukraine: empirical dimension
- New challenges for the modern migration policy of the European Union
- The reasons of creation of the Eurasian Economic Union: economics or politics?
- The evolution of the branding concept as a tool of the competitive advantages of the country
- The identification of key competencies of university graduates
Last modified: 2016-02-11 05:16:52