ETYMOLOGY OF THE CARPATHIAN-BALKAN PASTORAL TERM "STRUNKA"Journal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2015-01-28
Authors : Pashkova N.I.;
Page : 101-102
Keywords : nominative model; etymology; Carpathian-Balkan area; isogloss; pastoral term; dialect.;
The article is devoted to etimologization of the pastoral term "strunka", widespread in a number of unrelated languages on the territory of Carpathians and the Balkans integrated common material culture. The etimologization problem of similar words consists in need to consider consequences of ancient interethnic contacts as a result of which there was a special type of Carpathian-Balkan terminology. As a result of the analysis, the nominative model of the studied term on the basis of the latest etymological data is offered.
Other Latest Articles
- THE CONTINUITY OF THE LIFE FLOW: THE GENRE OF "MEMORIES" AS A FACTOR OF INDIVIDUAL AND SOCIAL MEMORY MANIFESTATIONS
- "WHAT I AM?!" (PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE WORKS OF THE POET R.I. ROZHDESTVENSKY)
- THE CONCEPT OF THE "NEW" HEROINE IN THE VICTORIAN WRITERS'S WORKS AND J. FOWLES'S NOVEL "THE FRENCH LIEUTENANT'S WOMAN"
- IMPROVEMENT OF PROCESS OF THE ORGANIZATION OF INTERNAL AUDIT OF OPERATIONS WITH NONMONETARY NEGOTIABLE ASSETS
- THE MODEL OF THE PRODUCTION SYSTEM POTENTIAL
Last modified: 2016-07-06 15:56:49