SEARCH PROGRAM OF HOMOLOGICAL NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCESJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 13)
Publication Date: 2015-03-31
Authors : Mazakova B.M.; Zhakypov A.T.;
Page : 36-39
Keywords : nucleotide sequences; homologs; equalization; bioinformatics; Smith?Waterman algorithm.;
In this research work the problem of homologs search of nucleotide sequences, which result is the creation of the list of the sequences consecutive ordered on similarity degree with inquiry, is considered. Subsequently geneticists can use this list for definition of relationship degree of organisms. The solution of the objective is consolidated to search of optimum equalization. In other words, it is necessary to find such sites in the compared sequences and such transformation that they would give the maximum weight on similarity. A result of this work is the software product with the user graphic interface realizing search of homologs and a readout of the corresponding results.
Other Latest Articles
- INCREASE OF PRODUCTIVITY OF PROCESS OF WATERJET CUTTING BY MEANS OF IMITATING MODELLING
- RADIO-FREQUENCY TOMOGRAPHY. MODELLING OF MONITORING SYSTEM OF THE WOOD BY THE OFFERED METHOD
- PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE FORMATION OF SOFTWARE TECHNICIAN WITH HEARING DEPRIVATION
- СИСТЕМНИЙ ПІДХІД ДО З’ЯСУВАННЯ СУТНОСТІ ТА ВИЗНАЧЕННЯ ПОНЯТТЯ ?СОЦІАЛЬНО?ЕКОНОМІЧНИЙ ПОТЕНЦІАЛ ВИЩОЇ ШКОЛИ?
- MINERAL MICRO-ADDITIVES ON THE BASIS OF CONCRETE WASTE
Last modified: 2016-07-06 17:01:01