BLAISE PASCAL: FAMILY AND DEVELOPMENTAL SITEJournal: Science and world (Vol.2, No. 22)
Publication Date: 2015-06-24
Authors : Kashlyavik K.Yu.;
Page : 16-19
Keywords : family; developmental site; education; education system; religious conversion; memorial.;
In this article the biographic basis of Blaise Pascal creativity work is investigated. The father identity, research work and “Christian fact” are the most important for transition of “biography fact” to “literature fact” for poetics of the French writer.
Other Latest Articles
- LANGUAGE AS A REFLECTION OF PROFESSIONAL FEATURES OF PERSONALITY
- Progressive Glioblastoma Multiforme in a Patient with Sickle Cell Beta Thalassemia, Observations Following Combining Valproic Acid with Hydroxyurea
- INTENSE TEACHING METHODOLOGY OF FOREIGN BUSINESS LANGUAGE IN HIGHER TECHNICAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
- Methicillin-Sensitive Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia Secondary to a Prostate Abscess in Healthy 19-Year-Old Male
- Renal Sympathetic Denervation: is it Effective in the Management of Resistant Hypertension?
Last modified: 2016-07-21 21:30:58