IMMUNOHISTOCHEMICAL CHARACTERISTIC OF PERIPHERAL DIVISION OF INJURED SCIATIC NERVE OF A RAT AFTER SURGERY USING HIGH-PITCHED ELECTRIC WELDING TECHNOLOGYJournal: Science and world (Vol.1, No. 25)
Publication Date: 2015-09-22
Authors : Korsak A.V.; Chaikovsky Yu.B.; Likhodiievskyi V.V.; Krivosheeva O.I.; Chernets A.V.;
Page : 105-108
Keywords : sciatic nerve injury; electrosurgery; bio-tissues welding;
The immunohistochemical analysis of peripheral stump of injured sciatic nerve of a rat was carried out after surgery with the usage of diathermy machine, which allows high frequency current welding of soft tissues. The usage of high-pitched electric welding technology provides more complete regeneration of injured sciatic nerve in comparison with the standard method of operative treatment of sciatic nerve injury, which is proved by the more complete neurotization of peripheral stump and increased number of S100+ Schwann's cells in the group of animals having surgery according to the new method.
Other Latest Articles
- DEVELOPMENT THE FIRST EDITION OF THE DBN.1.1-X:201X ?ENGINEERING PROTECTION FOR THE TERRITORIES, BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES AGAINST LANDSLIDES AND COLLAPSES. BASIC PROVISIONS?
- Is it the Heart or the Brain?
- THE FEATURE OF COURSE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS IN PATIENT WITH THE HIGH LEVEL OF ANTIBODIES TO CYCLIC CITRULLINATED PEPTIDE
- Renal Infarction Secondary to Renal Artery Ectasia
- STRUCTURAL STRENGTH AND ITS INFLUENCE ON GROUND DEFORMATION PROCESSES
Last modified: 2016-07-25 20:27:42