OUTCOME OF PRENATAL INTERVENTIONS FOR FETAL LOWER URINARY TRACT OBSTRUCTIONJournal: Science and world (Vol.1, No. 25)
Publication Date: 2015-09-22
Authors : Kosovtsova N.V.; Bashmakova N.V.; Pavlichenko M.V.; Markova T.V.;
Page : 109-112
Keywords : fetal lower urinary tract obstruction (LUTO); renal stenting; hydronephrosis; early neonatal period;
Kidney dysplasia is a major cause of chronic renal failure of children and is usually associated with urinary tract obstruction. Since 2009, FGBU ?Mother and Child Care Institute of Health Ministry of the RF? introduced methods of prenatal correction of obstructive uropathy. Given that the syndrome of posterior urethral valves is often combined with other obstructive pathology of the urinary tract, we used the method of stenting of the fetus kidneys. The presence of fetal bilateral hydronephros is of III?IV degree and of posterior urethral valves is a poor prognostic sign for life and health of newborn children and is an indication for intrauterine correction.
Other Latest Articles
- THE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF METHOD OF CALCULATION OF THE PILES ON THE NORMS OF REPUBLIC OF BELARUS AND EUROCODE 7 ?GEOTECHNICAL DESIGN?
- “Pus Somewhere, Pus Nowhere Else, Pus above the Diaphragm”-Pediatric Pericarditis Puzzling Professionals
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMICAL CHARACTERISTIC OF PERIPHERAL DIVISION OF INJURED SCIATIC NERVE OF A RAT AFTER SURGERY USING HIGH-PITCHED ELECTRIC WELDING TECHNOLOGY
- DEVELOPMENT THE FIRST EDITION OF THE DBN.1.1-X:201X ?ENGINEERING PROTECTION FOR THE TERRITORIES, BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES AGAINST LANDSLIDES AND COLLAPSES. BASIC PROVISIONS?
- Is it the Heart or the Brain?
Last modified: 2016-07-25 20:30:56