DETERMINE THE EFFECT OF OXIDATIVE STRESS ON ALKALINE DNASE ACTIVITY IN CHILD ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIAJournal: International Journal of Applied and Natural Sciences (IJANS) (Vol.3, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2014-01-31
Authors : WESEN A. MEHDI; ALAAS H. ABDULBARI;
Page : 7-18
Keywords : Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL); Alkaline DNase; AOPP; TAA;
Background: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) represents the malignant proliferation of lymphoid cells blocked at early stages of differentiation and is the most common malignancy in children. The aim of the present study is to Determine the correlation between Advanced oxidation protein products(AOPP) and Alkaline DNase Activity in child with ALL after one month treatment with induction therapy, purification Alkaline DNase in patients and control groups and measurement Kinetic Parameters (Km and V max) of these enzyme. Method: Laboratory investigations including serum total protein, serum alkaline DNase, total antioxidant activity (TAA) and Advanced oxidation protein products (AOPP). Blood samples were collected from 60 patients diagnosed to Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) after one month treatment with induction therapy. Age and sex matched 30 healthy persons selected as control. Results: Activities and Specific Activities of Serum Alkaline DNase showed A significant increase in patients group when compared to control group (p
Other Latest Articles
- ANTHROPOGENIC STRESS ON TONS RIVER WITHIN DEHRADUN DISTRICT OF UTTARKHAND STATE, INDIA
- VIDEO DENOISING USING SWITCHING ADAPTIVE DECISION BASED ALGORITHM WITH ROBUST MOTION ESTIMATION TECHNIQUE
- Well-organized association Pattern Mining using Multi-relational Data Cubes?
- A Review of the Vulnerabilities of Web Applications?
- COLLECTING MAIZE LANDRACES IN ALBANIA
Last modified: 2013-12-03 18:44:42