Archived Papers for Journal
Quarterly Scientific Journal "Economic Herald of the Donbas" >>
Publisher: The Institute of the Economy of Industry of the NAS of Ukraine
Publishing Date: 2019-01-01
- The potential of the chemical complex of Luhansk region: current state and prospects for structural modernizationAuthors: Shevtsova H. Shvets N.
- Donbass in conditions of political confrontation: socioeconomic aspectAuthors: Makogon Yu.
- Changes in the Process of Forming of Production Costs of the Main Technological Chains Under the Separation Conditions in DonbasAuthors: Sytnyk Ie.
- Free time of population as an instrument for implementing corporate social responsibility (example of Mariupol)Authors: Krapivina Н.
- Coal cleaning wastes as the source of profit for urban places of old industrial mining regionsAuthors: Kocheshkova I.
- Foreign experience of granting customs privileges to enterprises in the industrial parks: conclusions for UkraineAuthors: Liashenko V. Liashenko A
- Peculiarities of accounting of foreign economic activity in AzerbaijanAuthors: Aliyeva M.
- The main priorities of the national economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in a market economyAuthors: Jalilov A.
- Factors affecting world food securityAuthors: Shabalina L. Alekseev N.
- Priority Advocacy and Development of the Republic of AzerbaijanAuthors: Musayeva N.
- Features of the mezanism of ensuring sustainable development of regionsAuthors: Dyachenko V. S.
- Methodical approaches to assessing the financial and economic security of business entities, taking into account the criterion of financial resource savingAuthors: Yeletskykh S. Svinarenko Т. Petrischeva K.
- Credit politics and analysis of modern credit market of Ukraine conditionAuthors: Rovenska V. Kirkach V.
- Features of realization of audit of business processes of cost-accounting and their managementAuthors: Latysheva O. Antonova V.
- The ideal model of the administrative-state managementAuthors: Bolotina E. Shirkova A.
- The economic efficiency of tourist activities at the present stage of management of tourist enterprisesAuthors: Gojaeva E.
- Structural deformations in an industrial complex of Ukraine which arose owing to economic crises as an obstacle of development market innovative goodsAuthors: Butenko A. Karpinska A. Lukashchuk V.
- Definition motivation preferences of intellectualization in basic industry enterprisesAuthors: Bryl I.
- Assessment of the level of human capital development in Ukraine in the context of globalizationAuthors: Smirnova I. Simakov K.
- Institutional support of state regulation of social securityAuthors: Sydorchuk O. Khandii О.
- Evaluation of the labor component of the anti-crisis potential of a machine-building enterpriseAuthors: Yaremko A.