Archived Papers for Journal
Medicni perspektivi >>
Publisher: Dnipro State Medical University
Publishing Date: 2014-11-24
- L-lysine escinat, thiotriazolin, gordox and mydocalm influence on oxygen tension in the intestinal wall and acid-base balance and limited proteolysis in intestinal venous blood in terms of intraabdominal hypertension modelingAuthors: Sapegin V.I.; Sapegin I.D.; Ilchenko F.N.
- Age aspect of adaptive response of the central nervous system in the state of emotional painAuthors: Demchenko Ye.M.
- Diagnostics of disorders of mucociliary clearance in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease by determining content of medium weight molecules in sputumAuthors: Pertseva T.O.; Lykholat O.A.; Gurzhiy O.V.
- Arterial wall stiffness in patients with essential hypertension at young ageAuthors: Kolesnik E.L.
- COPD exacerbation: anthropometric characteristics of patients and the frequency of hospital admissionsAuthors: Gashynova K.Y.
- Diagnostic criteria of the state of the distributed brain stem regulatory structures in cerebrovascular diseasesAuthors: Pogorelov A.V.
- Roflumilast, ursodeoxycholic acid and nucleinate efficiency in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with accompanying chronic non-stone cholecystitisAuthors: Dudka T.V.; Huhlina O.S.
- Perioperative hemodynamic status in children with acquired hydrocephaliaAuthors: Snisar V.I.; Skliar V.V.; Lisivets V.I.
- Morphologic and immune-histochemic peculiarities of placenta in its dysfunction in anemia of pregnancyAuthors: Ancheva I.A.
- The dynamics of histamine level in patients with chronic urticaria under the influence of different methods of treatmentAuthors: Dytyatkovska Ye.M.
- Clinical and diagnostic features of asthenic states in cerebrovascular diseasesAuthors: Pogorelov A.V.
- Relationship between aneurism of ascending part of aorta and syndrome of connective tissue dysplasiaAuthors: Osovska N.Yu.
- Definition of drug resistance of Mycobacterium tuberculosis to antituberculosis drugs in patients with multidrugresistant tuberculosis and TB with extremely drug resistant depending on the case of the diseaseAuthors: Kryzhanovsky D.G.; Marchenko N.A.; Freivald V.A.
- Dynamics of endothelial dysfunction, nephropathic and dyslipidemic disorders in patients with insufficient glycemic compensation of type 2 diabetes mellitus during 1 year of application of angiotensin II receptor antagonists for hypertension correctionAuthors: Pertseva N.O.
- Surgical treatment of laryngeal stenosis with semiconductor laserAuthors: Chernokur A.A.
- Interrelation of blood lipid spectrum, level of systemic inflammation and mass of body in patients with coronary heart disease in combination with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and their dynamics in terms of secondary preventionAuthors: Kuryata O.V.; Grechanyk M.M.
- Cardiovascular risk factors in patients with rheumatoid arthritis in combination with hypertension depending on body weightAuthors: Sіrenko O.Yu.
- Stage collapse-surgical treatment of patients with bilateral destructive pulmonary tuberculosisAuthors: Korpusenko I.V.
- Significance of free radical oxidation in purulent process development in patients with chronic generalized periodontitis I-II severity degreeAuthors: Dronik I.I.
- Microbial landscape features in patients with generalized periodontitis at pre-clinical and radiological stage of its developmentAuthors: Vatamanyuk N.V.
- Choice of osteoplastic materials for bone regeneration in the treatment of patients with generalized periodontitis with diabetes mellitus tape 2Authors: Gudaryan A.A.; Shandyba S.I.
- Features of microbiocenosis of gingival tissues and local immunity in patients with chronic and exacerbated generalized catarrhal gingivitis courseAuthors: Shostenko AA.
- Peculiarities of rotavirus infection in children with different genotypes of the lactase geneAuthors: Abaturov A.E.; Stepanova Y.Y.; Gerasymenko O.N.
- The ratio of the subjective audiometry in patients with acoustic trauma and “noisy” production workersAuthors: Shydlovska T.А.; Petruk L.H.
- Health-defining technology as an interaction of adolescents, family, school and the environmentAuthors: Schudro S.А.
- Study of psychological bases of leadership competency formation of managers of public health institutionsAuthors: Lekhan V.N.; Kryachkova L.V.; Kanyuka G.S.
- The peculiarities of formation of circulatory system pathology of evacuated adult population exposed to ionizing radiation on thyroid gland after the accident at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power PlantAuthors: Kapustinskaia O.A.