Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2014-10-23
- The personality of Alexander Nevsky shown through the centuries-long mythologyAuthors: Efimov V.F.; Nikolsky E.V.
- Review of documentary sources on the history of the Ukrainian autocephalous Orthodox Church (1921-1930) ? the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (1930-1939)Authors: Prelovska I.M.
- Russian in Finland by the emigre catholic sourcesAuthors: Kolupaev V.E.
- Activities of the “Ergenekon” organizationAuthors: Mamedov Z.I.
- Peculiarities of Ukrainian foreign policy strategy of European orientation in the context of development of European and Euro-atlantic integration processes in Eastern EuropeAuthors: Bostan S.I.
- The main stages of the non-governmental organizations’ institutionalization as an institution of civil society in the Republic of BulgariaAuthors: Zhukovska A.O.
- Specify of electoral culture of YekaterinburgAuthors: Muhametov R.S.
- Socialization of the younger generation like an object of the influence of the state youth policyAuthors: Balakhtar V.V.
- Christian ethic of love and Hindu ethic of dharma: comparative analysisAuthors: Pavenkov O.V.
- “A crown of pure gold”: semicentennial anniversary of Moscow Theological Academy’s staying in the Trinity Lavra of st. Sergius in 1864Authors: Melkov A.S.
- The heresy of tzarebozhie as the "reincarnation" of the cult of the deified rulers of the Ancient WorldAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- To the tolerance and peaceful coexistence through the Holy BooksAuthors: Melkova E.P.; Charnetskaja S.K.
- History of a word (about the biblical and liturgical translation ?τ?ν α?ώνων? in Holy Kiev Church XIV-XIX centuries). Part 1Authors: Bochkar A.
- Literary world of Teofil RutkaAuthors: Sukhareva S.V.
- A prayer (“Hermit fathers and immaculate women…”)Authors: Naumenko G.A.
- The conception of orphancy as a cultural phenomenon in the novel “Tsar maiden” by Vsevolod SolovyovAuthors: Lyapina S.M.
- Experimental poetics ofAuthors: Nikolaeva A.A.
- Ancient philosophical ideas of the soul (Plato-Aristotelian tradition and Stoicism) as a source of Patristic ThoughtAuthors: Zaitsev C.
- Alain Badiou: numeration of the event and his Gilles Deleuze’s oppositionAuthors: Pilyugina E.V.
- The historical aspect of the formation of higher educational system in Ukraine and foreign countries (illustrated trough the USA)Authors: Kosteva T.B.