Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2016-04-26
- Role of the modernisation factor in commercial development of Tobolsk province settlements at the turn of XIX-XX centuriesAuthors: Valitov A.A.; Tomilov I.S.; Fedotova D.Y.
- Bulgarian Archbishop Joseph Sokolovsky and his relationships with Rome and RussiaAuthors: Kolupaev V.E.
- Historical and psychological characteristics of formation of the Polish population commitment to the socialist forms of social relations in the 20-30th years of the XX century (on the example of the Marchlewski Polish National Region)Authors: Staniszewski M.
- The formation of logic thinking of junior schoolchildren during some extracurricular activitiesAuthors: Efimov V.F.
- Obstacles, mistakes and path searching of religious education in University teachingAuthors: Efimov V.F.; Nikolsky E.V.
- Institutional aspects of peacemakingAuthors: Patlashynska I.V.
- Peculiarities of spreading separatist trends in the Modern World in the context of development of the global processesAuthors: Bostan S.I.
- To the question of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church periodizationAuthors: Bochkar A.
- Russian Orthodoxy influence on the policy of Chełm Land russification in XIX ? beginning XX centuriesAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- Identification of suicidal tendencies in individuals using a quantitative analysis of their speech productionAuthors: Zagorovskaya O.V.; Litvinova O.A.; Litvinova T.A.
- Palimpsest principle (analysis of semiotic culture codes as representing double subjectivity in the English version of M. Bulgakov’s stories)Authors: Milostivaya A.I.
- Polish memoiristics in the world literature of the XVII centuryAuthors: Sukhareva S.V.
- Religiously-anthropological intensions of Danilo Bratkovsky's Baroque proseAuthors: Bai O.S.
- Images of vampires in stories by V.I. Dal and A.K. Tolstoy in the context of European RomanticismAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- The philosophical depth of poems by Alexey ErantsevAuthors: Nikishov Y.M.
- Ethical axiological markers of Judaism: potencies of its humanistic effectivenessAuthors: Brodetskyi O.Y.
- A decent human existence in the Russian pre-revolutionary historical and philosophical thoughtAuthors: Kropaneva E.M.; Moskalenko М.R.
- Historical consciousness as a factor of demyfologizing historical culture: philosophical and methodological aspectAuthors: Ivanov A.G.; Linchenko A.A.
- Phenomenon of the inner psychological migration as the factor of the national identity preservation in a period of social crises, anomia and repressions in case of the Polish settlement Marchlewsk (Dovbysh)Authors: Staniszewska Ż.