Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2018-04-25
- Provincial Jewish communities in the 19th and early 20th centuries: Judaism as the forty of identityAuthors: Pulkin M.V.
- Review of the thesis: “The activities of the Soviet police to combat crime and public protection in Western Siberia in 1925-1937” by D.E. KuznetsovAuthors: Frolov V.V
- Creation and the activity of the first nonformal motions during the Perestroika period (1985-1991), basing on the example of Smolensk oblastAuthors: Ivanov A.M.
- Assessing soft skills of undergraduate students: framework for improving competitiveness, innovation and competence of higher education graduatesAuthors: Ansar; Arifin S.; Ikhfan H.
- Project lawmaking of higher legal education reform in UkraineAuthors: Shelukhin M.L.
- Some ideas about remote legal education in UkraineAuthors: Haraberjush I.F.
- Retrospective of information society creation in Republic of PolandAuthors: Koltsova I.I.
- Prospects of social democracy in RussiaAuthors: Dzubenko S.Y.
- The trans-regional implications of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and the One Belt and One Road InitiativeAuthors: Khan S.S.
- Nationalism as a threat to European securityAuthors: Novak O.Y.; Samoilova O.I.; Vozniuk E.V.
- Parasuicide, personality and time intervalAuthors: Kanevskiy V.I.
- The opinion of St. Theophan the Recluse on ProtestantismAuthors: Kashirina V.V.
- Ignacy Wysoczański – an Old Catholic hierarch and an Old Believer bishop. Materials for biographyAuthors: Bochkov P.V.
- Christian and biblical symbols in modern movies exemplified by “Babette’s Feast” (1987), “The Return” (2003) and “The Island” (2006)Authors: Christensen C.S.
- Lexical variations in the Bible translationsAuthors: Barashkova D.S.
- Guidelines for teaching of “Linguistic source study” special courseAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- Review of the monograph “Essays on the language of modern Slavic media (semantic and derivational and linguocultural aspects)” by E. KoriakowcewaAuthors: Radchenko M.V.
- Transformation discourse in polytolinguistics: comparative analysis of the ideologems at the end of the 20th centuryAuthors: Kataev D.V.; Kataeva S.G.
- Brow – man – shuttle in M. Lermontov’s youthful lyricsAuthors: Mekhtiev V.G.; Redko D.V.
- Conversion in poetic communication of Afanasy Fet’s lyric poetryAuthors: Bezrukov A.N.
- A portrait of Sholem Aleichem in the Polish-Jewish pressAuthors: Szabłowska-Zaremba M.
- Philosophy of P.I. Novgorodtsev’s legal theory and crisis of human beingAuthors: Gerashchenko A.I.; Gerashchenko I.G
- Russian Orthodox Church as the actor of modern politics of memory: the canonization discourseAuthors: Batishchev R.U.; Belyaev E.V.; Linchenko A.A
- Migration as a challenge in cultural memory of the RussiansAuthors: Golovashina O.V. Kunavin K.S.