Unique features of creative designing at the preschool ageJournal: Studia Humanitatis (Vol.2017, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2017-04-18
Authors : Bila I.M.;
Page : 6-6
Keywords : preschool age; pre-schooler; design; the creative task; creative process; creative design;
The research is devoted to studying the specificity of creative designing at the preschool age. The author identifies the systematic approach on the design work and creative designing, knowledge adjustment, as well as the assessment criteria and performance indicators of creative designing by children at the preschool age. The article considers the psychological structure of the design activity, clarifies its characteristics and defines the role of each component of creative designing process at the preschool age. As a result of the empirical study it was proved that in the process of understanding the challenges pre-schoolers's mind makes mental acts of comparison predominant. Their creative intention is determined by the focus on the structural and structural-functional characteristics of the subjects. The whole structure of the pre-schooler's solution in the process of working with creative tasks on designing is integrated with the individual and regulatory aspect of creative designing that appears in the subjective mental actions, trends, and practice.
Other Latest Articles
- Turkey’s accession to NATO membership through the US press
- Church-State relations in the Third Reich
- Russian Revolution: triumph or tragedy?
- Russification in the 19th and early 20th centuries: the specific features of the process (on materials of the European North of Russia)
- “Σχλαβηνίας” and the military policy of the Bulgarian State in the first half of the 9th century
Last modified: 2017-04-22 08:45:28