Secure Hierarchical Temporal Access Control in Cloud Computing?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Karthika.RN Vijay Anand.P M.Rajesh Khanna;
Page : 66-70
Keywords : Access control; Cloud Computing; Temporal; Re-Encryption; Data security;
Cloud computing is a heavy appropriated registering standard. In spite of the fact that, distributed computing is a persuasive standard, access control is one of the principle security issues in distributed computing. Various methodologies for secure access control of outsourced information in distributed computing oblige figure content arrangement trait based encryption (CP-ABE), key-approach characteristic based encryption (KP-ABE), yet these overarching methodologies break out with unbend ability and they don't help current time. In this paper, the issue of secure access control on cloud is tended to by joining the procedures Hierarchical trait set-based encryption (HASBE) with Temporal Access Control Encryption (TACE). The joined system has the competence to acknowledge adaptable, adaptable, and fine-grained access control of outsourced information in distributed computing by developing figure content strategy quality setbased encryption (ASBE) with a progressive structure of clients and to authorize fleeting access control by utilizing a clock server.
Other Latest Articles
- Honey Trap Security Server: An Efficient Approach of Securing E-Banking Network?
- ENHANCING SECURITY IN TWO-WAY RELAY NETWORK BY USING COOPERATION JAMMING AND RELAY SELECTION APPROACH?
- Integrated System for Reading Multiple Files
- A SURVEY ON WORKFLOW SCHEDULING IN CLOUD USING ANT COLONY OPTIMIZATION?
- Decision Support System for Precluding Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)?
Last modified: 2014-02-07 21:31:34