Evaluating and Analyzing Clusters in Data Mining using Different Algorithms?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : N. Sunil Chowdary D. Sri Lakshmi Prasanna P. Sudhakar;
Page : 86-99
Keywords : ;
Cluster analysis or clustering is the task of grouping a set of objects in such a way that objects in the same group (called a cluster) are more similar (in some sense or another) to each other than to those in other groups (clusters). It is a main task of exploratory data mining, and a common technique for statistical data analysis, used in many fields, including machine learning, pattern recognition, image analysis, information retrieval, and bioinformatics.
Other Latest Articles
- CONTROL AND TRACK ANDROID SMARTPHONE BY SMS COMMANDS
- A NOVEL ON FAST PARALLEL FILE TRANSFER USING REPLICATION?
- Weighted Moving Average Forecast Model based Prediction Service Broker Algorithm for Cloud Computing
- Secure Hierarchical Temporal Access Control in Cloud Computing?
- Honey Trap Security Server: An Efficient Approach of Securing E-Banking Network?
Last modified: 2014-02-08 02:55:13