FINANCIAL EDUCATION. DEFINITIONS, STEREOTYPES AND PROBLEMSJournal: Science and world (Vol.1, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2013-09-28
Authors : Ismailova D.; Woloviec T.;
Page : 336-339
Keywords : Local Government Units; LGUs management; intellectual capital; financial instruments; local finance.;
Managing local government units in the 21st century faces new challenged connected to the conditions of knowledge-based economy. Currently the greatest approval is gained by the view which states that the ability to manage knowledge becomes a truly deciding factor for the efficiency of economic processes. In the conditions of globalisa-tion, free capital flow and dynamic development of the capital market and new financial instruments, the LGUs are forced to seek new paradigms for finance management, such as will focus ? to a greatest extent than before ? on diffusing information and knowledge, developing competences of key significance for the LGUs, developing financial knowledge among LGU employees and supporting organisational learning.
Other Latest Articles
- REORGANIZATION OF AXIOLOGICAL AND SEMANTIC CONTENT OF LIFEWORLD AT THE STAGE OF CRUCIAL EVENT EVENTS
- PRECONDITIONS OF OPTIMIZATION OF LIFE ACTIVITY IN PERSPECTIVE OF MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS DEVELOPMENT
- OPPORTUNITIES AND RESULTS OF USING THE METHOD OF BUSINESS GAME IN THE PROCESS OF EDUCATION OF STUDENTS OF THE SPECIALTY ?HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT?
- DIAGNOSTICS OF PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SELF-CONGRUENCE OF ENGINEERS-TEACHERS AS BASIS OF ORGANIZATION OF THEIR PSYCHOLOGICAL FOLLOW-UP
- EXTRACT ASSOCIATION RULES TO MINIMIZE THE EFFECTS OF DENGUE BY USING A TEXT MINING TECHNIQUE?
Last modified: 2014-04-14 18:16:05