Confronts and Applications in Marine Sensor Networks?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2014-05-30
Authors : H.J Shanthi; E.A Mary Anita;
Page : 251-256
Keywords : ;
Most of the researches of sensor network work on terrain but there is lot of scope in transforming communications in underwater. The marine environment is heterogeneous and vast in both surface area and volume. The sensors equipped in oceans help in gathering of scientific data, monitoring disasters and pollution. The protocols developed face multiple challenges limited processing capability and memory, power conservation, marine fowling of equipment, communication difficulties and limited accessibility of updating sensors. The cost of deploying underwater sensor is high when compared to other regions. This makes deployment in underwater very challenging. This paper seek to identify the key issues and application aspects faced in marine based communication of sensor network platform, which are not much highlighted or emphasized in underwater survey.
Other Latest Articles
- Soft Computing Based Intrusion Detection System?
- A Survey of Sinkhole Attack on DSR in MANET?
- Improved Service Broker Algorithm Based On Weighted Moving Average Forecast Model for Cloud Computing?
- MOOC Providers and their Strategies?
- Improving Service Credibility in Password Authentication Peer Service?
Last modified: 2014-05-16 01:04:42