Data Acquisition and Image Reconstruction in Experimental Computed TomographyJournal: International Journal of Electronics, Communication & Instrumentation Engineering Research and Development (IJECIERD) (Vol.4, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2014-06-30
Authors : Pratiksha Pande; Bipin Mokal; Prakruti Joshi; Nishant Patil; Jyothi Warrier;
Page : 23-26
Keywords : ECT; Data Acquisition; Image Reconstruction;
This paper is on data acquisition and image reconstructing in Experimental Computed Tomography. Experimental computed topographic scanner can be used in institute laboratory, colleges for learning which is efficient to understand the actual Computed Tomography working. This paper covers data acquisition and image reconstruction for Experimental computed tomography. The data given to computer is used to reconstruct an image with the help of different reconstruction techniques.
Other Latest Articles
- An Internet Based Interactive Embedded Data Acquisition System for Real Time Application
- Designing Learning Media of Control Based on Micro Controller 8051 by Using the MCU 8051 IDE to Support the Implementation of Active Learning in Higher Education-ALFHE (Active Learning for Higher Education)
- Enhancement of the Channel Capacity Using MIMO-OFDM Technology for Wireless Transmission System
- CACHE ENHANCEMENT IN DYNAMIC SOURCE ROUTING?
- Routing Protocols in MANET: Comparative Study?
Last modified: 2014-07-10 21:39:59