COLLECTIVIZATION IN KUBANJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2014-07-30
Authors : Korobkov I.E; Shavlokhova E.S.;
Page : 40-42
Keywords : Kuban; collectivization; repressions; Cossacks; repressive measures; collective farms.;
The collectivization process in Kuban is examined in this article. The collectivization process had the negative reflection in important aspects of activity of the population of Kuban, and in particular of the Cossacks. Collectivization policies is connected with the phenomenon of de-kulakization that had never before taken place in Russia. Mass character of repressive measures in relation to the Cossacks affected nature of subethnic self-identification of considerable part of representatives of radical Cossack families.
Other Latest Articles
- INFLUENCE OF MINERAL FERTILIZERS ON THE AGROCHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE SOIL AND ECONOMIC AND BIOLOGICAL POTENTIAL OF PERMANENT HERBS IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE NENETS AUTONOMOUS AREA
- RELIABILITY IMPROVEMENT OF ON-BOARD SOFTWARE ON SPACECRAFTS
- ADVANCED METAL QUALITY EVALUATION CRITERIA OF CASE-HARDENED PARTS
- Implementation of Load Balancing Using SIP?
- Task States, Triggers and Timeline of New Multi-Level Feedback Queue Scheduler?
Last modified: 2014-07-30 19:56:54