Design of Compact UWB Printed Slot Antenna for GPS, GSM &Bluetooth ApplicationsJournal: International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (IJESRT) (Vol.2, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2013-06-30
Authors : S.P.Shinde; M. M. Jadhav;
Page : 1577-1582
Keywords : Slot antenna; ultra wideband (UWB); Microstrip line feeding; HFSS Simulation software.;
The proposed design consists of an octagonal-shaped slot fed by a bevelled and square patch for covering UWB band (3.1?10.6 GHz)with extra the GPS (1.52-1.58GHz),GSM(1770?1840 MHz) & Bluetooth (2.3-2.48GHz) bands. Radiation patterns are stable and bidirectional with 6.5989 DB gain throughout the band. Radiation efficiency is 97.12%. Extensive simulation results using HFSS simulation software.
Other Latest Articles
- An Online Intelligent System to Selecting the New Employees for Directorate of Education in Dhi-Qar
- A Phenomenological Analysis of MEMS-Based Sensor for Toxic Gas Sensing in Coal Mine
- Prognosticating Human Movement Based on Telecom’s Handoff in Mobile Networks Based on Little's Law?
- Studies on Oxidation behavior of Nickel based Super Alloy(Inconel 600)
- Coal Mining Data for Data Mining Techniques?
Last modified: 2014-10-28 22:16:48