Clustering Technique for Segmentation of Exudates in Fundus ImageJournal: International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (IJESRT) (Vol.2, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2013-06-30
Authors : Muhid Ahmed; Sujay Basu; A. Kumaravel;
Page : 1586-1590
Keywords : Clustering Technique for Segmentation of Exudates;
Exudates are a category of lipid retinal lesions visible through optical fundus imaging, and indicative of diabetic retinopathy. we tend to propose a clustering-based methodology to phase exudates, using multi-space clustering, and colorspace options. The tactic was evaluated on a group of eighty nine pictures from a publically obtainable dataset, and achieves an accuracy of 89.7% and positive prophetical price of 87%.
Other Latest Articles
- Expert System-A Review Article
- Design of Compact UWB Printed Slot Antenna for GPS, GSM &Bluetooth Applications
- An Online Intelligent System to Selecting the New Employees for Directorate of Education in Dhi-Qar
- A Phenomenological Analysis of MEMS-Based Sensor for Toxic Gas Sensing in Coal Mine
- Prognosticating Human Movement Based on Telecom’s Handoff in Mobile Networks Based on Little's Law?
Last modified: 2014-10-28 22:18:52