ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login

Relationship of Absolute Speed and Sextydriving Liability

Journal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 11)

Publication Date:

Authors : ; ;

Page : 1041-1044

Keywords : Absolute speed; agility; dribbling;

Source : Downloadexternal Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


Research This study aims to identify the relationship between absolute speed and agility towards the ability to dribble in the students participating in the 2020 GSI SMP Yogyakarta City level selection. This research is a correlational study. The method used was a survey with data collection techniques using an absolute speed test (10 m run), agility test (Illinois test), and dribbling test (dribbling test). The research subjects were 48 students participating in the GSI SMP Yogyakarta City level selection in 2020. Data analysis techniques used partial test analysis and simultaneous testing. The results showed that there is a partial significant relationship with the absolute speed of 72.4 % and agility of 87.6 % and simultaneously 77.3 % of absolute speed and agility abilities to the ability to dribble the students participating in the GSI SMP selection Yogyakarta City level.2020. So it can be concluded that the ability to dribble has a close relationship with absolute speed and agility of 77.3 %, the remaining 22.7 % is from other factors outside of this study such as psychological factors or mental maturity and flexibility of the legs.

Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:16:04