Customer Satisfaction towards Uber CabsJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2020-11-05
Authors : Ali Salim Salman; K. G. Chandrika;
Page : 1611-1625
Keywords : Demographic factors; Ola service; Uber service; Customers;
Organized rental cab was introduced in Indian market in 2004 with Meru cab service and soon became popular among consumers on metropolitan cities but actual revolution came in 2010 when app based services started its operation, followed by Uber in 2013. Soon market became competitive and consumers became more demanding. Now companies are using various strategies to bring more customers as well as to retain their old customers. This study is focused on identify the Uber customers and for this data has been collected with the help of structured questionnaire. Data was collected from Hyderabad and specifically from working professionals. After data collection, statistical analysis showed that female prefer Uber service. Result of this study may help the taxi service industry to design their future marketing strategies.
Other Latest Articles
- Use of Digital Learning Resources in the Present Situation of COVID-19 Pandemic in Maharashtra State
- Children without Instruction: For Which Social Integration?
- Sea Food Bioactives for Health and Wellness
- Nuclear Deterrence in South Asia: Failing or Not?
- Global Challenges and Opportunities Post Pandemic
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:16:04