A Research of Cross-Cultural Conflicts Causes and Management ImplicationsJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2020-12-05
Authors : Manxue Zhang;
Page : 1442-1445
Keywords : cross-cultural; conflict resolutions; Communication process;
In the world of accelerating globalization, managers have to deal with subordinates and coworkers from different cultural backgrounds in business both internally and externally. Managers should deal with problems derived from cross-cultural issues and solve cross-cultural conflicts in an efficient and effective way. Cultural differences should be recognized, understood and encouraged. It should also be acknowledged that the culture concept is not limited to national culture, but also the ethnic, religious, gender, and professional cultures, to name just a few. Business practitioners should confront cultural differences, hold a new open perspective to reality and challenge themselves to cope with cross-cultural team or do business in the cross-cultural environment.
Other Latest Articles
- Essential Attributes and Skills for Employability
- How Quantum Mechanics Explains Change of Status in Yoga-Practice-from Ordinary Normal State to Samadhi State of a Man?
- Mode Adaptive Inverter Control for Snchronization, is Landing and Grid Connected Modes in abc Frame
- Fortunados Problem or the Xless thansupgreater thannless than/supgreater than Conjecture and the Writing Notation (W)
- Cyclical Mastalgia and Lactation in Axillary Breast
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:17:01