Managerial innovations in the system of integrated management development of transport and logistics servicesJournal: Scientific review, Науковий огляд, Научное обозрение (Vol.10, No. 9)
Publication Date: 2015-01-09
Authors : Fedorko I. P.;
Page : 73-79
Keywords : management innovation; strategic management; rail transport; development services; transport and logistics services;
Implementation of the integrated development of transport services requires the implementation of managerial innovations. Examines the nature and content of managerial innovations enterprises, revealed their types. Methodical management instrumentation development of transport and logistics services of railway transport enterprises, which includes a system of innovations that are implemented in the following stages of management development services: development and adoption of the concept, the initiation of institutional change, the formation of a competitive portfolio of services and strategies for their development. Implementation of managerial innovations can improve the effectiveness of management decisions in conditions of uncertainty and instability in the business environment.
Other Latest Articles
- Economic prospects for micro-credit of subjects of agricultural sector
- Actuality of development of now-how in a hotel economy in crisis Ukraine
- Research infrastructure resource base of tourism enterprises Vinnitsya region
- Budget financing of agrarian sector of Ukraine: analysis, problems, ways to improve
- Genesis of the theoretical going near determination of category "capital"
Last modified: 2015-01-09 04:22:06