Determining the Fatigue Characteristics of the Vehicle Cardanic JointJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.3, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2014-10-05
Authors : Eugen Avrigean;
Page : 1681-1689
Keywords : experimental stand; cardanic joint; fatigue measurements;
The present paper aims to develop a study model for all cardanic joints, establishing the main fatigue characteristics, namely the number of life cycles and the safety factor. The study was the result of another experimental study developed in Sibiu, at the Compa society, which tried to make these measurements using an experimental stand designed to observe the functioning of the cardanic transmission in various road conditions. Following this study, we modeled the cardanic joint and defined the main characteristics of the cardanic joint, by using Solidworks and Cosmos programs.
Other Latest Articles
- A Survey on Big Data Mining Algorithms
- Effects of Communication on the Success of Strategy Implementation Process among Commercial Banks in Nakuru County Kenya
- Impact of Selected Macroeconomic Indicators on Inflation in Kenya
- Article Review of Geography in India: A Languishing Social Science?
- Cellulases of Bacterial Origin and their Applications: A Review
Last modified: 2021-06-30 21:10:56