International Experience in Artificial Intelligence Application for Education and Lessons for VietnamJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.10, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2021-10-05
Authors : Tran Hau Ngoc; Nguyen Thanh Tu; Hoang Chu Duc;
Page : 196-202
Keywords : Artificial intelligence; Education; training; research; policy;
Artificial intelligence (AI) has become an important component in the social, technological and industrial life of the industrial revolution 4.0. In the field of education, especially due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, the role of Artificial Intelligence is increasingly important. Artificial intelligence contributes to improving the quality of teaching and learning, increasing the number of knowledge sources and references, especially promoting policy reform in the field of education and training. This study will synthesize and analyze the effects of artificial intelligence on the current education and training sector in Vietnam, and make some recommendations to promote the application of artificial intelligence in education. research and training.
Other Latest Articles
- Endoscopy Profile Patients with Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Wangaya Regional General Hospital, Bali, Indonesia, during January 2021 - May 2021 Period
- Characterization and Evaluation of the Germination Capacity of Mango Nuts Mangifera indica L. on Different Ligneous Substrates in Casamance, Senegal
- In Vitro Evaluation of the Antioxidant Activities in the Seeds Extract from Citrus Medica L.
- Characteristics of Adolescent Pregnancy at Sanglah Hospital Denpasar Period of January 2018 - December 2020
- Correlation between Dynamic Balance and Reaction Time in Children between Age 9 - 13 Years: An Observational Study
Last modified: 2022-02-15 18:46:47