Applications of Swarm Intelligence?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : Amrit Saggu Pallavi Yadav Monika Roopak;
Page : 353-359
Keywords : ACO-Ant Colony Optimization; PSO-Particle Swarm Organization; ABC-Ant Based Control; FOC-Field Oriented Controller; GA-Genetic Algorithm; SCL-Simple Competitive Learning;
The inherent intelligence of swarms has inspired many social and political philosophers, in that the collective movements of an aggregate often derive from independent decision making on the part of a single individual.
Other Latest Articles
- Performance Evaluation of Rayleigh Multipath Fading Channel using Rectangular QAM schemes?
- Mitigation of Blackhole for AODV (Ad hoc On Demand Distance Vector)?
- Genomic Signal Processing (GSP) Of Rheumatic Arthritis (RA) Using Different Indicator Sequences?
- A Survey on Clustering Principles with K-means Clustering Algorithm Using Different Methods in Detail?
- Utilizing WM and GM for Finding Intelligence of Human Behavior?
Last modified: 2013-05-29 16:02:31