DIRECTED SELECTION OF GROWN UP FISH LARVAE ON THE BASE OF THEIR REOREACTIONSJournal: Fisheries Science of Ukraine (Vol.23, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2013-03-25
Authors : L. Geyko; N. Aleksiyenko; O.Oleksiyenko;
Page : 65-70
Keywords : selection; rheoreaction; viability; hydrodynamic tray; morphometric indices; carp; bighead carp;
A new method of bred larvae selection on the base of their reaction on stream in hydrodynamic gutter was established and offered to fish production. Differences of economically useful and biological indices in one year old selected groups were also established.
Other Latest Articles
- EFFECT OF DIFFERENT MODES OF THAWING ON CRYOPRESERVED SPERM MOTILITY GRASS CARP (CTENOPHARYNGODON IDELLA)
- INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT COPPER AND ZINC CONCENTRATION IN WATER ON FATTY ACIDS COMPOSITION OF CARP LIVER
- THE IMPACT OF FODDER FEEDING WITH DIFFERENT CONTENT AND AMOUNTS OF HULL-LESS OATS ON COMPOSITION OF FATTY ACIDS OF CARP LIVER
- FEEDING AND GROWHT OF CARP YEARLINGS AT THE DIRECTIONAL FORMATION OF NATURAL FOOD BASE
- MONITORING OF BROWN TROUT GROWTH IN INDUSTRIAL CONDITIONS OF THE FISH FARM ?ISHKHAN?
Last modified: 2015-06-15 21:59:39