DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF 4:1 MULTIPLEXER USING AN EFFICIENT REVERSIBLE LOGIC IN 180nmJournal: International Journal of Computer Techniques (Vol.1, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-11-01
Authors : Gurpreet Kaur; Narinder Sharma;
Page : 28-33
Keywords : Adiabatic; ECRL; PFAL; T-SPICE; 4:1 Multiplexer Using ECRL and PFAL;
Multiplexer’s square measure is a typical building block for data-paths, and is used extensively in a variety of applications together with the processors. In this paper authors have proposed a 4:1 multiplexer using PFAL and ECRL adiabatic logic design technique and compared with the Conventional CMOS Multiplexer. The basic approaches that we used for reducing energy/power dissipation in conventional CMOS circuits include varying the rise time and full time, on decreasing frequency and minimize the switching activities with efficient charge recovery logic. The Adiabatic switching technique based upon the energy recovery principle is one of the techniques which is widely used to achieve low power VLSI design circuits. In the following paper, the power dissipation of various adiabatic circuits is calculated and then simulated using TANNER tool.
Other Latest Articles
- Car Dynamics using Quarter Model and Passive Suspension, Part I: Effect of Suspension Damping and Car Speed
- Comparison of adiabatic and Conventional CMOS
- Информация о сайтах научных конференций
- Comparing the Performance of Real-Time Applications based on IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Учебно-методическая разработка по элементу содержания ?Политические режимы? раздела ?Политика? дисциплины ?Обществознание?
Last modified: 2015-07-09 17:09:12