Ukraine and the Council of Europe common activity in implementation of key principles of participatory democracyJournal: Studia Humanitatis (Vol.2015, No. 4)
Publication Date: 2016-01-25
Authors : Mykhaliuk N.Y.;
Page : 11-11
Keywords : participatory democracy; the Council of Europe; cooperation; local government; territorial community;
The article analyses the main forms of mutual cooperation of Ukraine and the Council of Europe in order to implement basic principles of participatory democracy, to conform the legislation of Ukraine to standards of the European Union. The article examines the main legal documents, phases, and the main areas of cooperation between Ukraine and the Council of Europe. The author also assesses the processes of implementation of key principles of participatory democracy in Ukraine.
Other Latest Articles
- E-PR as an instrument of forming the foreign policy image of Ukraine
- The dynamics of political regime in modern Ukraine: empirical dimension
- New challenges for the modern migration policy of the European Union
- The reasons of creation of the Eurasian Economic Union: economics or politics?
- The evolution of the branding concept as a tool of the competitive advantages of the country
Last modified: 2016-02-11 05:18:10