FEATURES OF THE EXPLICATION OF THE EDUCATIONAL MEDICAL CONCEPTSJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2015-01-28
Authors : Rakhimova G.R.;
Page : 103-104
Keywords : explication; concept; terms "patient; ill; sick"; colloquial and scientific worldview; language unit.;
In this article, the features of an explication of educational medical concepts on the example of the term "patient" in the scientific and the colloquial interpretations of linguistic material by the training of English in medical schools are considered. The conceptual analysis on this subject is provided in a type of the table. The distinction of scientific and colloquial style of the given medical concept based on the given results of research is proved.
Other Latest Articles
- ETYMOLOGY OF THE CARPATHIAN-BALKAN PASTORAL TERM "STRUNKA"
- THE CONTINUITY OF THE LIFE FLOW: THE GENRE OF "MEMORIES" AS A FACTOR OF INDIVIDUAL AND SOCIAL MEMORY MANIFESTATIONS
- "WHAT I AM?!" (PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE WORKS OF THE POET R.I. ROZHDESTVENSKY)
- THE CONCEPT OF THE "NEW" HEROINE IN THE VICTORIAN WRITERS'S WORKS AND J. FOWLES'S NOVEL "THE FRENCH LIEUTENANT'S WOMAN"
- IMPROVEMENT OF PROCESS OF THE ORGANIZATION OF INTERNAL AUDIT OF OPERATIONS WITH NONMONETARY NEGOTIABLE ASSETS
Last modified: 2016-07-06 15:57:27