Archived Papers for Journal
Quarterly Scientific Journal "Economic Herald of the Donbas" >>
Publisher: The Institute of the Economy of Industry of the NAS of Ukraine
Publishing Date: 2018-06-01
- Reintegration of Donbass: socio-economic aspectsAuthors: Kolosov A. Snitko E. Vosmachkina N.
- The years of political confrontation – some results of the economic and social development of the Donetsk regionAuthors: Makogon Yu.
- Problems of the modern stage of strategic planning of the development of territorial communities in the Donetsk regionAuthors: Bezzubko B. Bezubko Y.
- Dynamics and problems of the agrarian sector development in the Donetsk region in modern conditionsAuthors: Stezhko N.
- Problems of the restoration of the economy of Donbas in the context of the decentralization reformAuthors: Smyrnova I. Rovenska V.
- Overcoming of institutional contradictions in conditions of economic recovery in Donetsk regionAuthors: Popova A.
- Energy and Demography at the Turn of the 21st Century: Quo vadis, Humanity?Authors: Majdukov G.
- The Tax Service for Modernization of the Republic of AzerbaijanAuthors: Alieva R.
- State policy in ensuring economic stability and food security in agriculture in AzerbaijanAuthors: Babaeva V.
- Evolution of the concept of "Europe of the Regions" within the framework of the EU regional policyAuthors: Kuryliak M.
- Theoretical bases economic estimation of administrative - territorial device of regionAuthors: Stefanyuk O.
- Аnalysis of effectiveness of introduction of nature protection measures of regional development of UkraineAuthors: Latysheva О. Kasianuk S. Kasianuk О.
- Adaptive forecasting as a tool to study the trends of the Ukrainian stock market developmentAuthors: Mykhaylychenko N. Miroshnychenko O.
- Methodology for assessing the management of strategic risk of the bankAuthors: Rabyko I.
- Main Trends of the Budget and Tax Policy of the Republic of AzerbaijanAuthors: Gojayeva E. Alieva T.
- Improving the methodology for assessing the reliability of customers when providing them with commodity creditAuthors: Gribkova S Belous D.
- Improving methodical approaches to assessing the industry’s competitivenessAuthors: Shvets N. Shevtsova H.
- Risk orientation in the development of financial planning for the enterpriseAuthors: Protsenko Y.
- On the interdependence of competition, innovation, and competitiveness of enterprisesAuthors: Kovchuga L.
- Features of the effect of inflation and its impact on the economy of UkraineAuthors: Аrefieva O. W. Piletska S.Т. Myagkyh I.M.
- The role of technology transfer in ensuring the economic security of UkraineAuthors: Pushak Ya. Duma O.
- Integration of the system of operational budgets and a balanced system of indicators into the strategy of an industrial enterpriseAuthors: Zhukov S.
- The institutional and production-technical prerequisites for innovative and technological modernization of individual segments of the water management complexAuthors: Koltunovych O.
- Volunteering and voluntaryism: non-standard forms of employment in tourismAuthors: Krapivina G.
- Application of patent data for assessment of the intensity and effectiveness of international technology transferAuthors: Lyashenko A.
- Еvaluation of the competencies of enterprises from the positions of developing economics of knowledge in Ukraine and its regionsAuthors: Podluzhna N.
- Management by innovative activity of enterprise: conception and methods of making decisionAuthors: Shevchenko N. Malaya Yu.
- Internal conditions of maintenance of efficiency of process of formation of the personnel of the industrial enterpriseAuthors: Pridatko E.
- Research of the level of satisfaction with the work of the personnel of industrial enterprises of UkraineAuthors: Gitis T. Gitis V. Didenko D.
- Motives and methods of motivating investment activity of enterprisesAuthors: Korytko T.
- The intellectual capital as the value added factor on ensuring increase in investment activity in the stateAuthors: Bryl I.