Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2018-07-20
- Social formation of colonial Virginia (1607-1680s)Authors: Vostrikov P.V.
- The phenomenon of the mining settlement (on materials of the Petrovsky Factories)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- The USSR industry in the CIA estimates in 1947-1953Authors: Mamedov Z.I.
- The movement “For The Smolensk People's Front” during the Perestroika period (1985-1991) in the Smolensk RegionAuthors: Ivanov A.M
- Issues of general pedagogy in Leo Tolstoy's works in the context of the present dayAuthors: Gerashchenko N.V.
- Pedagogical conditions of teaching philological subjects to the bachelors in technical schoolsAuthors: Gorbunov V.I.; Evdokimova O.K.
- Problems of the logistic preparation of future lawyersAuthors: Gerashchenko A I.; Gerashchenko I.G.
- Mechanisms of social partnership management in correctional educationAuthors: Aldakimova O.V.; Gerlach I.V.; Shkuropiy K.V.
- Quality management and conception of excellence in higher education systemAuthors: Vasilkova N.V.
- Features of national branding policy in Czech RepublicAuthors: Tereshchuk M.I.
- Characteristics of the elections to the State Duma of the Russian Federation in 2003-2011Authors: Tomilov I.S.
- Pre-election strategies of American politicians on the example of the senate elections in New Hampshire in 2014Authors: Ratnikov M.I.
- Migration policy: administrative and legal aspectsAuthors: Sazonova O.A.; Sazonova N.V.
- Goal orientation and self-development of personalityAuthors: Vasylyev Y.V. Kanevskiy V.I.
- Atenism – the birth of monotheistic religions in Ancient Egypt around 1350 BC? Akhenaten, Moses, the Sun and the Story of SinuheAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- Saxon evangelical ordinances of the Early Modern Age as the instrument of the Lutheran confessionalizationAuthors: Karikov S.A.
- Evangelization and catechization as important components of the pastoral ministry in the 21st centuryAuthors: Geletjuk M.V.
- Linguo-cognitive construction of aggregated compound nonce words’ meaning in the dramedy “Sex and the city”Authors: Haydanka D.V.
- Greco-Latin prefixes in the English biotechnological terminologyAuthors: Myshak O.O.
- Phraseological calquing as a result of language contact (on the example of Quebec political discourse)Authors: Kruglyak E.E.
- “Those who lost” by Zbigniew Herbert as the rescuing gesture of ironyAuthors: Giemza L.
- Manifestation and specification of cultural identity signs in the creative heritage of Dmitry MerezhkovskyAuthors: Bezrukov A.N.
- Human imperfect: Dziga Vertov’s cinemaAuthors: Lapinya K.I.
- Holiday as element of cultural memory of migration communityAuthors: Anikin D.A.