Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2019-10-25
- The search for the Northeast Passage: the First and the Second Kamchatka expeditions in the years 1725-1743Authors: Christensen C.S.
- Reformations in Saxon universities during the ages of confessionalization: origin, process and resultsAuthors: Karikov S.A.
- To the question of regional and social differences in the position of German Catholics under HitlerAuthors: Mordzilovich A.A.
- Surveillance activities of the regional Prosecutor’s Offices of the RSFSR for places of detention of freedom in the second half of the 1950s (by the materials of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Pskov region)Authors: Frolov V.V.
- The meaning of Macca Na Malempu (smart and honest), Warani Na Magetteng (brave and assertive) in Bugis Luwu society toward educational philosophy perspectiveAuthors: Murtiningsih S.; Nugroho H.W.; Yassa S.
- Representation of the associative field of the word “nature” in the ecological picture of the school child’s world: linguistic and cognitive researchAuthors: Akhmatyanova Z.S.; Salikhova E.A.; Salnikova V.V.
- Teaching Russian and English as foreign languages. A comparative approachAuthors: Puzanskaya I.E.
- Analysis of marriage law in Indonesia: the role of career women in household lifeAuthors: Azis Setyagama
- The concept of Rechterlijk Pardon as a critique on the effectiveness of imprisonment in IndonesiaAuthors: Hakim L.
- Character of the national legal fight against corruptionAuthors: Timoschuk A.S.; Trofimova N.N.
- On the administrative and legal regulation of illegal migrationAuthors: Sazonova N.V.; Sazonova O.A.
- Public health and emotional stress psychotherapy. Some goals, features of use and contraindicationsAuthors: Staniszewski M.
- Ethical norms of marital and family therapyAuthors: Staniszewska A.
- The sacrament of penance in the Orthodox parishes in the North of Russia (since the 18th century till the beginning of the 20th century)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- The death of Serbian rulers in Serbian iconographyAuthors: Miłkowska K.
- How to educate “enlightened” icon painters? Educational icon-painting workshops of the Committee of Care on Russian icon painting (1901-1918)Authors: Walczak D.
- Onomatopoetic verbs derived from Indo-European roots *bha-/*ba-Authors: Balalaieva O.Y.
- Lexical-semantic group “Food” in the Russian dialects of the Amur regionAuthors: Zakharova J.G.; Priezzhikh O.A.
- Metaphor as the tool for creating non-spatial meanings of the English preposition “under”Authors: Kоmarov Е.V.
- Shame as sociocultural and psycholinguistic phenomenon (based on the TV show “Lie detector”)Authors: Zenchenko E.O.; Shushmarchenko E.A.
- Chasing new things: “Eugene Onegin” as erotic literatureAuthors: Nikishov Y.M.
- The motive of murder in Russian literature of the 19th centuryAuthors: Tarasova D.V.
- Where and how to find the boundaries of epistemic mentality?Authors: Golubinskaya A.V.
- The subjectology in poetic constructsAuthors: Bezrukov A.N.