Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2022-01-25
- Rules for Deanery Councils in the Yaroslavl Diocese (a historical source publication)Authors: Leonov D.E.
- Nicholas II abdication the throne: historical truth and mythsAuthors: Belonogova J.I.; Melkov A.S.
- Library and educational activity of zemstvo in the Olonets province (1908-1917)Authors: Badanov V.G.
- “The application point of all Russian patriots’ forces” or Germans accomplices: white emigrants about the Russian Corps in the Balkans (1941-1945)Authors: Ovchinnikov D.P.
- The Smolensk region economy by the beginning of radical economic transformations in 1985-1991Authors: Ivanov A.M. Yagneshko M.V.
- Pseudohistory or pseudoscience and appropriating history in the 21st century: the dangers, the meanings, the influence and the communication of historyAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- On some aspects of distance learning during the COVID-19 pandemicAuthors: Maryin E.V.
- Content and innovative methods of feedback organization in “a teacher – students” dual configurationAuthors: Kubanov R.A.
- Interactive methods in teaching Latin to medical studentsAuthors: Danilina N.I.
- Application of the alternative dispute resolution model as dispute settlement between investors with the Indonesian governmentAuthors: Budi Hariyanto; Azis Setyagama
- Educational institution policy in the field of preventing and resolving ethical conflicts (on the example of codes on corporate culture of higher educational institutions in Krasnodar)Authors: Chunikhina T.N.
- Personality orientation of teenagers and their parentsAuthors: Golubeva E.V.
- Economic psychology and problems of modern educationAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.
- Priest Alexander Gumilevsky – an organizer of parish charity in Saint PetersburgAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- Icon in a shining framework in every house. Riza-covered (folezh) icons in Russia at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuriesAuthors: Walczak D.
- Book review: “Righteous and Wonderful doctor Nikolai Pirogov: medic, scientist, teacher, philosopher and religious thinker (materials for canonization)”Authors: Belonogova J.I.
- The concept of “brother” in Russian language and cultureAuthors: Chrul S.
- Pushkin’s influence on Pushkin (Silvio and Salieri. Geniuses and villains)Authors: Demchenko Y.O.
- Utilitarianism: its history and modern appearancesAuthors: Beshenich C.
- The elusive object: the study of regional historical memory in modern Russian studiesAuthors: Golovashina O.V.