Efficient Text Clustering for Distributed NetworkJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.3, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2014-06-15
Authors : Chithra Purushothaman; Lakshmi S;
Page : 362-365
Keywords : text clustering; k- means; p2p network; DHT; centroid;
Text clustering is an important technique for improving the quality of information retrieval in both centralized and distributed environment. Most of the existing text clustering algorithms are designed for central execution, which are not work well on highly distributed environment. In this paper, an algorithm called probabilistic text clustering for distributed network such as peer to peer network is proposed. This algorithm achieves high scalability for assigning documents to clusters. It enables a peer to compare each of its documents only with very few selected clusters, maintain cluster quality.
Other Latest Articles
- A Novel Hierarchical Clustering Algorithm for Sensor Networks
- Fraud Analytics for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Secretome Analysis of Plasmodium falciparum intraerythrocytic Asexual Stage using SDS-PAGE Electrophoresis
- PMSE: A Personalized Mobile Search Engine Using Content and Location Concept
- Measuring Height of an Object using Accelerometer and Camera in iOS and Android Devices?
Last modified: 2014-06-23 15:47:36