ATTITUDES AND PERCEPTIONS OF SHOPPERS’ GROCERY SUPERMARKET CHOICES: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN BIG C AND TESCO LOTUSJournal: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH -GRANTHAALAYAH (Vol.8, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2020-07-31
Authors : Peter Ajonghakoh Foabeh; Henry Fonji Achaleke;
Page : 67-79
Keywords : Satisfaction; Importance; Attitudes; Perceptions; Shoppers; Choice; Supermarket;
This study aims to measure the attitudes and perceptions of grocery shoppers towards Big C and Tesco Lotus among Thais and non-Thais. In achieving this, the importance and satisfaction of shoppers' grocery store choice is examined. The product and service outlets of these two supermarket giants may look identical, but the satisfaction and importance attributed by shoppers may differ considerably. Results from the survey (questionnaire) of 180 respondents show that store image, quality of service, size and location, as well as price and promotion are positively related to satisfaction of shoppers' choice of supermarkets. In addition, price and promotion, parking, and the environment positively affect the importance of shoppers' choice of supermarkets. No valid relationship was found between either satisfaction or importance and demographic factors (gender, age, occupation, and ethnicity).
Other Latest Articles
- ASSESSMENT OF KNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS REGARDING MRT OF NBC; A CASE OF TILOTTAMA MUNICIPALITY, NEPAL
- A Probe into the different aspects of ‘Validity’ and ‘Reliability’ of IELTS writing test
- GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS OF SIZE AND PATTERN OF VILLAGES IN RAMPUR DISTRICT
- MACROECONOMICS AFTER COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- DOES THE PROCYCLICALITY OF CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS AFFECT FINANCIAL STABILITY IN CEMAC?
Last modified: 2020-08-09 16:45:44