Dimensionless Current-Voltage Characteristics of Amorphous Semiconductor under Non-Constant Mobility Regime by Exact MethodJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2020-12-05
Authors : Jyoti Dalal; Y. K. Sharma; N. K. Pandey;
Page : 913-916
Keywords : Trapping States Carrier Mobility Energy Band Diagram Amorphous Semiconductor Disordered Solids;
Inbox Write No Subject Roshni Pandey less thanroshnipandey31@gmail. comgreater than Wed, 16 Dec 2020 21: 50: 27 The three dimensionless variables are used to obtain the exact analytical expressions for the complete current-voltage characteristics for the single injection current flow in an amorphous semiconductors under non-constant mobility regime. The energy band model for linearly distributed states is considered for the dimensionless characteristics. It is shown that the complete current-voltage characteristics is obtained in a large change in current for a small change in applied voltage. The effect of space-charge-limited currents is understood in the complete span of current-voltage characteristics.
Other Latest Articles
- Role of Mothers Care in Neonatal Growth and Development Primi-Parous vs Multi-Parous
- Solar Powered Bi-Directional Converter with a Two Wire Interface used in Microgrids
- Accounts of Brazilian Victims of Intimate Partner Violence Abroad on Smartphones and the Internet: Weapons or Tools?
- The Effect of Educating Senior High School Students in Thailand Regarding Depressive Disorder
- A Survey on Types of Crawlers and Web Searching Algorithms
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:17:01