Planar Monopole Rectangular Antenna With Fractal Stub For Dual Band ApplicationsJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.3, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2014-10-05
Authors : Amrita Mardikar; Ravi Mohan; Mahima Arrawatia; Girish Kumar;
Page : 137-141
Keywords : Planar monopole antenna; Dualband antenna; fractal stub; radiation pattern;
In this paper, a low cost dual band planar monopole rectangular antenna with fractal stub is presented. Rectangular antenna with fractal stub is designed and fabricated on 1.6mm thick FR4 substrate. The bandwidth of the antenna is from (0.80-0.96) and (1.74-2.92) GHz for return loss less than -10dB. This antenna covers CDMA, GSM900, GSM1800, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi bands. An acceptable radiation pattern is obtained at all these bands. The maximum gain of the designed antenna is 2.7dBi.
Other Latest Articles
- Probiotic Effect of Lactobacillus, Leuconostoc and Candida Strains against Vibrio Alginolyticus Infection in Dicentrarchus Labrax Larvae
- A New Modified Porcelain Adsorbent for the Removal and Preconcentration of Toxic Phenols in Wastewater
- A Comparative Study on the Antibacterial Activity of Trypsin Inhibitors from the Seeds of Abelmoschus Moschatus L.
- Formula for Computation of Wigner Function for Two Mode Quantized Electromagnetic Field and its Application in Detection of Nonclassicality
- Climate Change and Economic Adaptability of Indian Sunderban
Last modified: 2021-06-30 21:10:56