INFLUENCE OF FORMANTS OF SUBJECTIVE SEMANTICS ON FORMATION OF OTHER AFFIXESJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2015-01-28
Authors : Tektigul Zh.O.;
Page : 105-107
Keywords : affix; Turkic language; morpheme; subjective semantics.;
The formal and semantic evolution of word-formation and inflectional affixes of the Kazakh language testifies to its conditionality of various tendencies in the continuous process of development of language. It is possible to refer to them a tendency to the greatest possible growth of volume and structure of the major, key meanings, to reconsideration or loss of some meanings, and also other phenomena which play a special role in selection and systematization of various formants having the general origin and also in enrichment of vocabulary of language. accordingly, we see the main objective and problems of this work in the characteristic of a polysemy, multifunctionality and multivalency of affixes on the basis of the various facts of their evolution, and also in identification of ways of semantic development, formation and system character of transition of language elements from one function to another.
Other Latest Articles
- FEATURES OF THE EXPLICATION OF THE EDUCATIONAL MEDICAL CONCEPTS
- ETYMOLOGY OF THE CARPATHIAN-BALKAN PASTORAL TERM "STRUNKA"
- THE CONTINUITY OF THE LIFE FLOW: THE GENRE OF "MEMORIES" AS A FACTOR OF INDIVIDUAL AND SOCIAL MEMORY MANIFESTATIONS
- "WHAT I AM?!" (PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE WORKS OF THE POET R.I. ROZHDESTVENSKY)
- THE CONCEPT OF THE "NEW" HEROINE IN THE VICTORIAN WRITERS'S WORKS AND J. FOWLES'S NOVEL "THE FRENCH LIEUTENANT'S WOMAN"
Last modified: 2016-07-06 15:58:09