Archived Papers for Journal
Quarterly Scientific Journal "Economic Herald of the Donbas" >>
Publisher: The Institute of the Economy of Industry of the NAS of Ukraine
Publishing Date: 2019-09-01
- Accuracy of the interpretation approaches of "effect" and "efficiency" for solving of the regional economic capability evaluation tasksAuthors: Panychok M. Krivulia P.
- The Vi- segrad Four and Ukraine in the Context of Development of Eurointegration ProcessesAuthors: Savelyev Yev. Kuryliak V. Kurylyak M.
- Decentralization: implementation of a new system of administrative and territorial structureAuthors: Dvigun A. A.
- Transformation of the energy system: an assessment of the socio-economic implications for old industrial mining regionsAuthors: Serdiuk O.
- Analysis of the structure of investments and its impact on achieving independence of the country's economy from oil resourcesAuthors: Abbasova Sh. Orujova M. Orujova T
- Theoretical and methodological aspects of information and psychological security in the state – region – society – human sequenceAuthors: Naumenko N.
- Feasible forms of enterprises for industrial waste processing, and financial sources for their establishment and functioningAuthors: Kocheshkova I.
- Development of methodological support for the valuation of rights claims on obligations arising from the implementation of credit operations in UkraineAuthors: Artemenko D.
- Stimulating the socio-economic development of the regions of Ukraine on the basis of financial decentralizationAuthors: Umanets T.
- Formation of budget federalism in Ukraine and features of modern DonbassAuthors: Stolyarova V. Ovcharenko T. Kalashnikov L.
- Outsourcing in the logistics of motor trucking of Ukraine: status, problems, and prospectAuthors: Shvets V. Boichenko M.
- Consumer behavior research in the education marketAuthors: Steblyuk N. Kopeikina Ye.
- The current state and prospects of development of Ukraine's agro-industrial sector in the context of European integrationAuthors: Bersutska S. Kolesnikov S.
- Organizational culture of enterprises: challenges, threats and trendsAuthors: Rynkevich N.
- Artificial intelligence on the labor process in the digital economy: new challenges and opportunitiesAuthors: Azmuk N.
- The latest employment models as a factor in building the creative economy of UkraineAuthors: Prohnymak O.
- Glinkowska-Krauze B., Chebotarov Ie. Management of personnel of economic subdivisions of enterprises: justification of initial innovative bases of supportAuthors: Chebotarov V.
- Personnel management of healthcare mortgages in the new economic conditions and development prospects in UkraineAuthors: Rovenskaya V. Sarzhevska Е.
- Study of the current state of wages in Ukraine in the context of social justiceAuthors: Gitis T. Klymenko S. Chelovyan M.
- Non-standard employment forms: world experience of development (on the example of volunteering and volunturism)Authors: Krapivina G.
- The impact of digital transformation on the economy and labor: socio-economic risks and implicationsAuthors: Khandii O. Shamileva L.
- Industry 4.0: the directions for attracting investment from the perspective of the interests of domestic producersAuthors: Amosha A. Vishnevsky V. Lyashenko V. Kharazishvili Yu. Pidorycheva I. Madykh A. Okhten A. Dasiv A. Minochkina O.
- Localization and elimination of the consequences of the environmental catastrophe in the DonbassAuthors: Ivanov S. Lyashenko V. Kharazishvili Yu. Kucherov A. Korytko T.
- Socially adequate management of regional human development in the Ukrainian Donbass and Podillya: (challenges, intentions and realities of measurement: 2003-2013; 2017- 2027): Part 2 – Paradigm of humanity, harmony and mission of the regionAuthors: Stolyarov V. Shinkaruk O.
- Complementary approach to the study of the development of national economyAuthors: Razumova А. A