STRATEGY OF THE ARGUMENT AND WAYS OF ITS REALIZATION IN THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOURSEJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2015-01-28
Authors : Filicheva O.S.;
Page : 110-112
Keywords : worldview; speech persuasion; argumentation; scientific discourse; speech act; cognitive approach.;
The article is devoted to the consideration of argumentation as a form of speech persuasion in the scientific discourse. The aim of this paper is to describe the structure of reasoned statements and to identify the distinguishing characteristics of scientific texts. The author points to the necessity of knowledge on rhetoric and the ability to plan the strategies of argumentation. Nowadays, these strategies of speech persuasion are examined primarily on the examples of political debate, media texts and legal documents. Meanwhile, the validity and argumentation are no less important conditions for the presentation of scientific data and ideas. The author comes to the conclusion that the careful selection of the language tools and the corresponding structural formation of a persuasive text can lead to a change in scientific convictions.
Other Latest Articles
- LITERATURE ON CLASSES IN RUSSIAN AS FOREIGN LANGUAGE: PARIS WORLD OF ZINAIDA GIPPIUS
- INFLUENCE OF FORMANTS OF SUBJECTIVE SEMANTICS ON FORMATION OF OTHER AFFIXES
- FEATURES OF THE EXPLICATION OF THE EDUCATIONAL MEDICAL CONCEPTS
- ETYMOLOGY OF THE CARPATHIAN-BALKAN PASTORAL TERM "STRUNKA"
- THE CONTINUITY OF THE LIFE FLOW: THE GENRE OF "MEMORIES" AS A FACTOR OF INDIVIDUAL AND SOCIAL MEMORY MANIFESTATIONS
Last modified: 2016-07-06 15:59:28