Archived Papers for Journal
Dnipropetrovsk University Bulletin. History & Archaeology series >>
Publisher: Oles Honchar Dnipro National University
Publishing Date: 2015-05-25
- Oleksiy Borisovich Shlyakhov: milestones biography (to the 60-anniversary from birthday)Authors: Svitlenko S. I.
- Terminological escort of the modern Slavonic medieval studies' theoretical and methodological developmentAuthors: Vinogradov G. M.
- Technological aspects of design of the electronic publication of a complex of acts of the Ruthenian (Volhynian) metrica (1569 - 1673)Authors: Svyatets Yu. A.
- Historiosophical views about Ukrainian history in Maksymovych academic heritageAuthors: Svitlenko S. I.
- The question of the historicity of Prince Askold issues in the context of «primordial Rus’»Authors: Koncha S. V.
- Place of peace among other social values of medieval society of the Great duchy of Lithuania in XV–XVI centuriesAuthors: Zhyliaev V. V.
- Mortality in the Lutheran colony Yezefstal (XIX – early XX)Authors: Czyruk S. V.
- Arising of monopolistic associations in Ukrainian provinces of the Russian empire and policy of the autocracy toward themAuthors: Shlyachov O. B.
- Alexander Klein: German in the Makhnovist movementAuthors: Arkhireyskyi D. V.
- Organization of police and the criminal investigation in South Ukraine in the early 1920’sAuthors: Slivenko V. A.
- Village of Western Ukraine: collectivization of peasant economies (1944–1952)Authors: Rozhyk N. S.; Sen'kiv M. V.
- Activities of voluntary public squads in Dnipropetrovsk region in the field of crime prevention during in the late 50’s – mid 60’s of XX century (according the sources connected with Dnipropetrovsk radio factory)Authors: Malyga N. M.
- Major General Gerasim Shostakov. Unknown hero era of the Napoleonic WarsAuthors: Chorny O. V.
- The Russian revolution of 1917: once more on the nature and manifestations of dual powerAuthors: Antonov-Ovseyenko A. A.
- The question of the German-Ukrainian military agreement in negotiations at Brest-Litovsk (February 1918)Authors: Malinovsky B. V.
- The investigations of German settlements of Dnipropetrovsk region under Nazi occupationAuthors: Klets V. K.
- Local conflicts of the 1980s in the Middle East and the interests of the Group of SevenAuthors: Nemych O. V.
- D. I. Bagaliy versus / de O. M. Lazarevs’ky: «discussion field» in Ukrainian historiography of classical positivism ageAuthors: Voronov V. I.
- The history of the formation and development of technical journalism of the Russian Empire in the 19th – at the beginning of the 20th centuriesAuthors: Peretokin A. G.
- Activities of RSDWP organizations in Ukrainian village at the beginning of the 20 th century: the myth of the soviet historiography about the union between working class and peasantryAuthors: Kovalyova N. A.
- To the question of studying the source base potential from the history of the USSR’s SwedesAuthors: Kudrytska T. L.
- Activities Soviet counterintelligence at the initial stage the Second World War in the published official sources (September 1939 – December 1941)Authors: Ugach A. V.
- A woman as archaeologist – the appearance a new identityAuthors: Yakimova I. V.
- Wooden utensils from the burial of Zrubna cultural-historical communityAuthors: Minakova K. V.
- Relics of the early iron age in the materials of the new-building expeditions of the 70–90-ies of the XX century in Dnipropetrovsk regionAuthors: Strukulenko A. S.
- The annotative review of researches for applicants of the Doctor and the Candidate of the history specialities which were defended in the Oles Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National University in 2013Authors: Boiko O. V.