Archived Papers for Journal
Naddniprianska Ukraina: historical processes, events, personalities >>
Publisher: Oles Honchar Dnipro National University
Publishing Date: 2015-09-29
- D. I. Yavornytsky and Kharkiv region: the problem of formation of worldviewAuthors: Berezhna S. V.; Lutsenko M. V.
- The intellectual environment of the historical-philological faculty of the Kharkov university and its influence on the development of D. I. Yavornytsky as a scientistAuthors: Kiselova Yu. A.
- 6th Archeological Congress in Odessa: D. I. Yavornytsky's professional startAuthors: Yekshov V. V.
- Michael Lobodovsky and Dmytro Yavornytsky: a history of friendly relations and scientific cooperationAuthors: Vasylenko N. Ye.
- Life and creative connections of Dmytro Ivanovych Yavornytskiy with Elizabet regionAuthors: Mytrofanenko Y. S.
- D. I. Yavornytsky's Ukrainian scholarly and educational intelligent communications in 1920's - early 1930'sAuthors: Svitlenko S. I.
- Vasyl Stepanovych Solyanyk as a follower of D. I. YavornytskyAuthors: Beketova V. M.
- Under Light And Shadow Of Science Critique: D. I. Yavornytsky's work evalution on «Kievskaya Starina» pagesAuthors: Voronov V. I.
- Passionarity in the context of ethnogenesis - new hypothesis of the origin and evolution of Ukrainian CossacksAuthors: Storozhenko I. S.
- The dominant features of the Ukrainian peasantry in world folklore-ethografic heritage of D.I. Yavornytsky (based on materials of IAFE n.a. M. T. Rylsky of NASU)Authors: Bulanova N. M.
- Hidden elements of the Germanic mythology in the South Rus' ground by the Ryurik dynasty (boundary of 9th and 10th centuries)Authors: Vinogradov G. M.
- Children's book in the Cossack nobility families of Hetmanate and Sloboda Ukraine in the second half of the 18th centuryAuthors: Posokhova L. Yu.
- A document in university ritualsAuthors: Rachkov Ye. S.
- The language preferences the youth and the old generations of nobilityAuthors: Shcherbak S. I.
- The condition of tutors training in Odessa educational districtAuthors: Yakovenko H. H.
- Printing houses and book shops in development of libraries of Katerynoslav in the second half of the 19th – the beginning of the 20th centuryAuthors: Luchka L. M.
- Learning and saving historical heritage of the Cossack’s era in 1920’ – early 1930’sAuthors: Chernikova I. V.
- Social and cultural aspects of the formation of the Ukrainian nation in the 19 centuryAuthors: Udod O. A.; Yurii M. F.
- Noble family Tovbich in social and political processes of Naddnipryanska Ukraine in modern eraAuthors: Kocherhin I. O.
- Misalliance: marriages between ukrainophiles and pesannt women during the second half of 19th centuryAuthors: Nikitenko A. I.
- Special features of socio-political views of S. V. Petliura in the years of 1902-1917Authors: Semashko N. V.
- A. I. Chemerissky's activity in the Municipal Duma of Katerynoslav in the autumn of 1917Authors: Yatsenko V. Ya.
- Collective farms of Ukraine in the system of the attitude to the state in the first afterwar years (1945-1950)Authors: Nikilev O. F.